Search Darryl Dwayne Chronicles

Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Fresh Face Just In Time To "Fall" In Place (Male Model Brien Craft)

Good Morning Family! I know have been away all summer but please do note that I missed every single one of you while I was absent! Now that we have begun a new school year and fall is fast approaching I have returned to deliver more heat for those cooler months.  This past summer has been a busy one for me and like show and tell the next few post will be all about the projects I worked on this summer! I won't bore you with every single detail and every single project just highlight a few that I think you all might find entertaining!  Starting with this fresh face I discovered over the summer!





His name is Brien Craft, and if I say so myself a potential mega star in the world of mens modeling! Now don't take him for just as another pretty face! He is a scholar as well, hailing from one of the more prominent HBCU's (Historical Black Colleges) Hampton University this biology major has a passion for the fashion industry like no other!  He understands the business of modeling and knows how to deliver.

I actually initially worked with Mr. Craft because I was using his services as a wardrobe stylist to do a test shoot with another model and right away I noticed that the camera was his friend! I wanted then to ask him if he had ever thought about modeling professionally but refrained because he hinted to the fact that he like working behind the scenes and I didn't want to overwhelm him!  Over the course of working with him on a couple of projects I eventually found out that modeling was something that he was interested in but he didn't feel he had the goods! Well, Ladies and Gentlemen I grabbed my camera immediately to prove to him that he does have what it takes! But don't just take my word for it check it out for your self! Oh and ladies and gents he is single so go ahead and press play!



Well, thats if for today family as always if you have any questions please do hit me up at DarrylDwayne@RemixImageConsulting.com and feel free to leave comments and if you're not already make sure to become a fan of Remix Image Consulting of Facebook and follow me on Twitter @DarrylDwayne  till next time Be Blessed!

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment