Search Darryl Dwayne Chronicles

Sunday, September 19, 2010

EARGASMIC = (New Rock Nation Artist Miguel Jontel)




Good Morning Family! New Heat Hailing from the Rock Nation Camp! What do you get when you mix smooth melodic sounding's with clean well written lyrics easy another soon to be Grammy winning artist Miguel Jontel!





He has that special thing when it comes to producing smooth mature music! Although, he is considerably young his sound is that of a man very much well lived! His first single  "All I Want Is You" has been rocking the airwaves most of the summer and continues to climb the  video countdown shows as well as the billboard charts!



For Miguel "All I Want Is You" Press Play.........





This rereleased single "Overload" off one of his earlier mixtape's  pre-Rock Nation that Dj's have been spinning quite frequently lately is beyond hot, and honestly speaking I think this one will further solidify his career and open him up to an even bigger audience! But hey don't just take my word for it listen for yourself! No official word on if this track will be included on the album but if not it's a great teaser of whats to come from Mr. Miguel the Lenny Kravitz  of our generation!



To Hear Miguel's Single "Overload" Press Play......




To Download the mixtape "Mischief"click link Here! Enjoy and don't say I never gave you nothing!!




Well, Family thats my time! I love you all and if you want to contact me feel free to hit me up at DarrylDwayne@RemixImageConsulting.com or hit me up on Twitter.com @DarrylDwayne till next time BE BLESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment