Search Darryl Dwayne Chronicles

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Another New Voice For Women In Hip Hop!

Afternoon Family!  God is good and continues to bless me with the opportunity to work with very talented individuals such as this beyond talented MC Tarica June! She is a free thinker and has something to say that I feel hip hop heads need to hear! I'm not going to talk your head off about her talent because  her music say's it all! I just wanted to put her on the radar for those of you who may not already be familiar with her work.  The footage you are about to see is from the photo-shoot she hired me to work on for her over the summer! I hope you enjoy the behind the scenes footage! Press Play....






The Style Team That Worked On The Shoot From Left To Right! Jay Fab, Darryl Dwayne and Brehon (Of  NOIHSAF "Fashion Backwards")

Well, thats my time family I hope you enjoyed and make sure to go and download her free mixtape! I'm sure you will enjoy it! If you have any questions please feel free to email me at DarrylDwayne@RemixImageConsulting.com and if your on twitter hit me up @DarrylDwayne as always I Love You All and continue to BE BLESSED!!!!

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment