Search Darryl Dwayne Chronicles

Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Long Journey Home! "With Male Model Brandon Davis"

Good afternoon family! Upon my many summer excursions I happened across a few interesting people! Being a former military brat as well as having had worked for the military myself I have a high regard for all that they do!  I respect their personal commitment to keeping us safe and ensuring we continue to have the freedoms that make our country so great.  With that being said I would like to introduce to you another fresh face Mr. Brandon Davis!





I have always been interested in shooting film and photography and although I'm just now starting to cultivate my skills as a photographer and hopefully eventually a film director I'm always seeking interesting angles and ideas!  I met Brandon a few years back right before he enlisted into the military and he being a from Alabama where my roots began we of course we hit it off!  Over the years we stayed in-touch and over that time he has always shared with me his interest in modeling.



Being who I am saw the perfect opportunity to move forward with setting up a test shoot and seeing if he had something there! Well, I think the photos speak for themselves! You all be the judge! I named this one "The Long Journey Home" I felt it spoke to the life of an enlisted individual! Constantly moving, constantly working for the greater good with their minds fixed on one day soon returning home!
Press play and enjoy!



Well, thats it for today family! I hope you all enjoyed and please make sure to check back with us! If you have any questions please feel free to email me at DarrylDwayne@RemixImageConsulting.com and I will make sure to respond! Feel free to leave your comments and please keep it positive and or constructive anything else will be deleted! Oh and if your on twitter hit me up @DarrylDwayne till next time ... Be Blessed!

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment