Search Darryl Dwayne Chronicles

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Behind The Scenes Of The "Dreamgirls" Production



 Morning family I know that it has been another pretty lengthy gap between the last time I posted but as you already know that means I'm busy working! LOL.... So this is just one of the projects that I've been contracted out for recently.









I was contracted out to choreograph for the "Dreamgirls" production which was an awesome experience! I loved working with the talented cast and production team! To check out some of the stills from the production click below. And to check out more of my work please do stop by my website www.RemixImageConsulting.com 


Still Shots From Dreamgirls Production Co-Coreographed By Darryl Dwayne from Darryl Dwayne on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment