Search Darryl Dwayne Chronicles

Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Bold & The Beautiful! (More Of My Early Photography Work)




Evening family! Glad you took the time to check out my blog! I know I haven't been writing any really deep post as I usually do but I've really been on my creative flow as of late, so I thought it would be dope to show you guys more of my wardrobe styling and some of my photography work in this post!


Shot & Styled by Darryl Dwayne



I showed you some of the guys I shot in the last post and this one is dedicated to the ladies that I've styled and shot!

Shot & Styled by Darryl Dwayne

Shot & Styled by Darryl Dwayne
Shot & Styled by Darryl Dwayne

 I hope you dig my work and if you need a wardrobe stylist or a creative director to workout your shoot please do keep me in mind!


Shot & Styled by Darryl Dwayne


Shot & Styled by Darryl Dwayne 

You can always check out more of my work on my website www.RemixImageConsulting.com and also follow me on Twitter @ DarrylDwayne so you can keep up with all things me, sometimes riding with me can be a crazy ride! I love you all for taking out the time and checking out my work! Please feel free to leave a comment!

Checkout More Of My Work & Press Play...


Ladies International Dreaming (Remix  Image Consulting) from Darryl Dwayne on Vimeo.


Shot & Styled by Darryl Dwayne

Shot & Styled by Darryl Dwayne 



Shot & Styled by Darryl Dwayne

No comments:

Post a Comment