Search Darryl Dwayne Chronicles

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Darryl Dwayne Behind The Scenes Of Pepsi/Lowe's Commercial Shoot





Morning Family!  As most of my consistent readers of my blog already know not only am I a wardrobe stylist I'm also a dancer and actor. And when I can, I try to take my fam...aka all of you with me on location and behind the scenes.  This behind the scenes sneak peek is on the set of the Pepsi and Lowe's commercial shoot for their "Summer Salute" campaign.  Although I don't have any speaking lines we all know the entertainment business is a hustle, and I'm more then game to take that hustle head on.







Behind The Scenes Of The Pepsi/Lowe's Commercial 


More Behind The Scenes Footage
 






Check out my behind the scenes footage from the Pepsi/Lowe's commercial...Press Play...


Salute To Summer...Behind The Scenes With Darryl Dwayne from Darryl Dwayne on Vimeo.


Check Out The Finished And Completed Commercial...Press Play....



To keep up with me follow me on Twitter @DarrylDwayne I love you all and thanks for taking the time out to read my blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment