Search Darryl Dwayne Chronicles

Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Black College Experience

Being a college graduate from a HBCU I felt that I had to shed light on all of the positive things that tend to get overlooked when people speak on the topic of Historical Black Colleges!  I also wanted to show that true we may not all agree on everything but that still does not mean we should not find a way to work together and I feel that these pictures I snapped while attending my former university's homecoming weekend events show unity and a sense of love at its best on an HBCU's Campus!

Check out some of my work!











I hope you liked the pics and if you have any questions please feel free to email me at DarrylDwayne@RemixImageConsulting.com or tweet me at www.Twitter.com/DarrylDwayne and check out my website at www.RemixImageConsulting.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment