Search Darryl Dwayne Chronicles

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Creative Flow


Even-though I've been crazy busy it has not stopped my creative flow here are some pics of my latest work!

A pic of me that I shot and edited prior to the hair cut and removing my dread locs, this one is all about fighting with self, your are constantly in conflict with the right thing you should do and the thing that you want to do! And how even choosing the right thing can make you appear as a villain to those who don't understand your choices! "The Hero or the Villain"


A pic of me that I shot and edited "My Self Portrait"






Original Pic that she sent me and wanted me to bless it with my creative Flow!



The after pic of the original one just above this pic after I've blessed it!

As always feel free to hit me up via email at DarrylDwayne@RemixImageConsulting.com check out my website www.RemixImageConsulting.com and tweet me at www.twitter.com/DarrylDwayne I look forward to seeing you all on the web!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment