Search Darryl Dwayne Chronicles

Monday, February 14, 2011

Que Mosely Speaks Exclusively To Olive Coco Magazine!

Good Morning Family Its been a while since my last post and it's a new year now! So first I would like to wish you all a Happy New Year and  a big warm welcome back to the Darryl Dwayne Chronicles!  Even-though I've been M.I.A on my blog the past two months as you already know its been with good reason! Whenever I'm absent for an extended amount of time then you know that means I'm busy working hard getting all of my dreams out! I've been re-contracted out to choreograph a new production and I've been busy pushing out great articles for OliveCoco Magazine!

Speaking of OliveCoco Magazine one or our editors recently did an awesome job interviewing the phenomenal musician and performer Que Mosely formerly of Making the Bands Day26.   I got to sit in during the interview and Que answered every question honestly and openly as he could. You actually got to see the side of him that the cameras didn't always show during the taping of the Day26 Making the Band that aired on MTV.



Here is just a sneak peek of some of the interview which happened via phone...



To check out the interview in its entirety make sure to check out OliveCoco Magazine here is the direct link to the article...

http://www.olivecocomag.com/olivecoco-valentines-day-exclusive-the-evolution-of-que/

I hope you enjoy and as always Be Blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment