Search Darryl Dwayne Chronicles

Friday, March 30, 2012

Darryl Dwayne At New York Fashion Week 2012 "The Mataano Presentation"

Photography + Darryl Dwayne 


Good morning family although as of now fashion week has moved on over to Paris where designers are revealing their spring lines. I finally was able to steal away from the crazy hustle and bustle that is my life to talk a little on the beautiful collections that I got to check out during NYC's fall 2012 Fashion week.


Mataano Fall 2012 Collection Photography + Darryl Dwayne 

One of the hottest presentations that I was able to check out was the Mataano fall 2012 collection.  I've always loved the look of clean plush clothing and thats exactly what you get from Mataano's fall line.

Designers of the Mataano Collection Twins Ayaan and Idyl 

The talented young ladies Ayaan and Idyl managed to put together a collection that I feel is very wearable by todays modern woman.  I feel that this line speaks to the woman who may have a high power career but still understands fashion and embraces the softness and femininity of a woman in control.



Designers of the Mataano Collection Twins Ayaan and Idyl (Photography + Darryl Dwayne) 

The dynamic duo managed to effortlessly blend together very luxe fabrics, mixing it up with textured and shear fabrics to put their sophisticated trademark on what has turned out to be another beautiful collection.  I loved this collection very much and was blessed that me and my OliveCocoTv crew got a chance to check them out.  Make sure you become a fan of them on Facebook, and if you want to see even more pics from behind the scenes like my page on Facebook as well http://www.facebook.com/RemixImageConsulting




Mataano Fall 2012 Collection Photography + Darryl Dwayne 

Mataano Fall 2012 Collection Photography + Darryl Dwayne 

Darryl Dwayne with one of the beautiful models Ayan Elmi
Model Ayan Elmi
The Makeup Dream Team of Iman Cosmetics 
To See Our Interview's With The Talented Ladies Of Mataano Ayaan and Idyl along with all of the other NYC Fall 2012 Fashion week Highlights Just Press Play...

No comments:

Post a Comment