Search Darryl Dwayne Chronicles

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Great Ready To Wear Fashion at Great Prices For The Military Enlisted & Their Families!





Good Morning Family if you follow me on twitter then you probably already know what Im hinting to via the title of this post! Yup this is the show that I told you guys that I was  enlisted to assist to coordinate and style!  True I had to tone this down from what I normally do, but I still like the way this all came out and thought it was only right that I share with you all!





When you're working in a retail family oriented show setting you can't always pull out all the bell's and whistles but you still can pull together a quality show! Feel free to check out the video!

Just press play......






Well, Family I hope you guys enjoyed this and by all means if you ever have any questions please feel free to email me at DarrylDwayne@RemixImageConsulting.com  or tweet me at @DarrylDwayne As always I love you all! Continue to BE BLESSED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment