Search Darryl Dwayne Chronicles

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Oh My GLENN!!! (Darryl Dwayne Photographer Shoots With Model Stephanie Glenn)

Photography + Darryl Dwayne / Model + Stephanie Glenn
 Thanks to a recent swimwear shoot I was blessed to have the beautiful Stephanie Glenn to grace the front of my lens and I must say that her natural ability in front of the camera certainly shined through...


You know how some people walk in and they have that it factor! Well, thats exactly what Miss Stephanie had as she walked on to set.  She has the ability to be placed in a knapsack and still  make it feel high fashion.  I look forward to the great things she will be doing in the future. World look out for this young new fresh face.

Photography + Darryl Dwayne / Model + Stephanie Glenn

No comments:

Post a Comment